Why i love frozen yogurt, because it is very low calorific..
It is a good source of bacteria so improves immunity.. It is very good for health as it contains yogurt and fruits..
First time i tried this at home after watching an advertisement of smoothie maker on TV.. Obviously they were telling about the benefits of smoothie maker and how easily you can make frozen yogurt at home.. As i dint have any smoothie maker at home, I decided to make it with the help of food processor and I was successful..
Home made plain strained(hung) yogurt – 2 cups
Milk – 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup
Frozen strawberry – 1 cup
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Process frozen strawberry, yogurt, milk, lemon juice and sugar in the the food processor or blender until it becomes smooth and fine.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Keep in the freezer to settle in the airtight container..
- Take it out after 30 mins from freezer and whisk it.. Repeat the same for 6 to 7 times after every 30 mins so that smooth consistency of yogurt is achieved..
- And if you have ice cream maker then feel free to use it..!
Note: you can make it with any fruit like raspberry, pomegranate, watermelon, muskmelon…
Milk- 1/2 cup
Plain strained yogurt – 1 1/2 cup
Ground sugar – 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Dark semisweet chocolate – 150 gms
Salt – a pinch
Vanilla essence – 1 /2teaspoon
- Take a bowl. Add sugar, cocoa powder, salt and milk. Whisk properly.
- Melt the chocolate over double boiler.
- Add this melted chocolate to the bowl and whisk again.
- Add yogurt and vanilla essence and whisk it properly or you can use blender and blend for 5 times by pulsing machine in On And Off manner.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Now keep in the freezer in airtight container.
- Take it out after 30 mins and whisk it .. Repeat the same for 6 to 7 times after every 30 mins so that smooth consistency is attained.
- And if you have ice cream maker then feel free to use it!
EAT HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY🙂