Its gooey! Its chocolaty! Basically its delicious!
Ah, mmm its mouth watering !!
I am making eggless hot chocolate pudding with additional flavors of coffee and bournvita in it.. Welcome winters with this yummy hot chocolate pudding.. Nothing can be more fascinating than having hot chocolaty dessert on a winter night in garden area..Heavenly!!
All purpose flour(maida) – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 1/2 tin
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
Butter ( melted) – 1/2 cup
Hot water – 3/4 cup
Bournvita – 1/4 teaspoon
Coffee – 1/4 teaspoon
Melted semisweet dark chocolate – 2 teaspoon
Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
Cocoa powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sift maida and add bournvita, condensed milk, coffee, baking powder, baking soda, melted dark chocolate, cocoa powder, butter and vanilla essence.. ( dun add water)
- Whisk it properly and in between add water to the mixture.. Whisk it till it becomes light, fluffy and smooth.. It will take around 7-8 mins.. ( use hand beater)
- Take a baking dish, grease it with butter and dust it with maida..
- Now pour the mixture in the disk and bake on Convection mode or in OTG at 150 degrees for 45 mins and then microwave for 3 mins..
- Let it cool properly and then take it out from the dish..
Semisweet dark chcolate – 100gms
fresh cream – 1/2 cup
Melt chocolate in double boiler and add fresh cream.
How to serve:
Pour hot chocolate sauce over the cooked pudding and serve. You can also serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I prefer beating the mixture with the palm in circular motion.. I get the best output by this method.. Use hand glove and then beat..
You can use sprinklers, silver balls, dark and white chocolate flakes, fresh fruits, cream or anything you want to decorate with..
If you liked this, you might also want to check out: