Yeah, its a japanese ice cream..
You all must have tried black sesame ice cream.. And if you havent tried it till now then am here to guide you guys how to make it at home.. The authentic sesame ice cream is only made up of black sesame seeds..
Especially for Indians, if you have ever tried Til ( white sesame) Ka Ladoo and liked it then you are going to love this ice cream and you are going to miss your mom.. For this reason i am making it with a twist.. I am adding white sesame seeds to it , just to give it resembling taste.. And its Black And White appearance makes it look amazing.. 😛
This ice cream is very creamy and condensed milk makes it super tasty..
black sesame seeds – 1/4 cup
white sesame seeds – 1/2 cup
sweetened condensed milk – 4 tablespoon
milk powder – 2 tsp
cornflour – 1/2 teaspoon
fresh cream ( whipped cream) – 1.5 cup
granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon
milk – 3/4 cup
vanilla essence – 10 drops
- Take a pan. Add milk, milk powder, cornflour and condensed milk. Mix it properly and then keep it to cook. While cooking stir it continuously and wait till first boil comes.
- Now take it town and transfer into other container and cool it properly.
- Take a mixer. Add this milk mixture and sugar to it and beat in the mixer for 1/2 min.
- Now add whipped or fresh cream and vanilla essence in the mixer and but this time beat it On and Off for 5 times.
- Take another pan. Add both white and black sesame seeds and pan roast on low flame.
- Cool sesame seeds and crush them little in the mixer. Dont crush them very fine.
- Now add crushed seeds to the mixture already prepared.
- Take a air tight container or air tight aluminium box. Pour ice cream mixture and keep in the freezer.
- After every 30 mins take out the ice cream box and mix the mixture with spoon. Repeat this for atleast 6 times. You have to do this otherwise seeds will settle at the bottom. And if you take out ice cream after every 30 mins and mix , the ice cream becomes thick and at that stage seeds dont settle at the bottom.
- Ice cream will take 4 to 5 hrs to freeze.
Scoop out ice cream from the box and sprinkle little coconut powder and enjoy this lovely ice cream.
EAT HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY 🙂